Works of Art

A friend of mine recently wrote me about his attitude toward his children. I thought it was worth passing along:
Why don't I see the beauty that God has placed all around me – my children?  I see work – not works of art.  I see busyness – not joyful and eternal business.  I see inconvenience, not scenes of heaven.  Daily I prove that my pride means so much to me.
Especially in light of the recent shooting in Ohio, I want to hug my kids, pray with and for them, and be more grateful for the gifts of God they are.

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing this and hope all is well with you and your wonderful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, AMEN! Thank you for bringing this heavenly focus! Thankful for you and your dear ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Lord has blessed you so much with your wonderful family, and blessed us also with our extended family! Love and pray for you every day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you, Paul and pray for you and your fabulous family often.~Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Paul for this wisdom. Cynthia Smith-Byer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All His Children

The First Thanksgiving without My Mom